The Yuma Region Partnership Council, in collaboration with Eight-Arizona PBS is pleased to announce:
Professional Development for Early Care and Education Professionals
…for all early childhood educators in Yuma County. Whether you are center-based, school-based or home-based, please plan on attending. No Charge!
- September 9, 2017
- October 14, 2017
- December 2, 2017
- January 20, 2018
- February 10, 2018
- April 21, 2018 (Full Day Conference)
- May 19, 2018
All sessions will be held on the main campus of Arizona Western College.
8:00 am to 12:00 pm with sign-in. Breakfast served at 7:30 am.
*April 21, 2018 is a full day conference including breakfast, lunch, and snack.
How to Register
1. Go to azearlychildhood.org
2. Login or create an account from the Registry link on the top right menu.
3. Click on "find training event" - lower left sidebar
4. Search by sponsor and select Arizona PBS Educational Outreach
5. Select item, click view event (lower left ) and finally, enroll now (lower right )
Sessions available in Spanish & English
First Things First partners with parents and families to help all kids stay healthy and be ready to succeed in school. The mission of First Things First, its programs, services, and funding helps this happen.